Sunday, October 21, 2007

Non Sequitur


This may have been one of the strangest things I saw on this trip. By the way there is nothing in this toilet bowl except for tissue. I know I put it there. Anyway, there was a black light in each stall of this restroom in Victoria Station. If you know the place, it's upstairs in the back of the food court near the McDonald's. I can't figure out why they would do this? Security reasons? I didn't see this anywhere else. Someone throwing parties in the bathroom? I don't know, weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome work Meredith! I'm going to be in Italy this year with my new husband. If you ever want to come and do some photography, this is an open invitation. Italy is such a beautiful place ...and I need someone to speak English with.

Dkoy said...

Junkies! It's so they can't shoot up they can't find their veins under black light. We have them in Vancouver and Seattle.

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us